Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Almost done...

This term has been rather long. Which is strange, because it isn't really. It's just around 5 or 6 days more than the previous ones. Yet it felt as if this one would never get over. Which is a bit funny since the first half passed by with some or the other activity going on for every weekend. Suddenly, we had mid-terms, and that was followed by some of the most dreary weeks I have experienced here.

Well, anyway, that's over now. It's almost term end, with around a week to go, which should pass by rather quickly, on account of exams. The last 10 odd days have been fairly crazy for me, as I've been running around for the visa work.

It feels weird. On one hand, this term has been a tad boring, and I want it ti get over quickly. On the other hand, this is our last week here as juniors, or now, more correctly, as first year students. So I want to hang on to it just a little bit longer. As always in life, I am a bit confused, wanting a bit of everything and a bit of nothing. I often suspect that the fact that I can't do much about most of the things in life is actually a good thing due to the amount of time I spend in being confused. Anyway, so it's almost over and done with...

No comments: