Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank God it's over!

They say Term 2 is what a MBA is all about, in India b-schools. I agree. Although this wasn't quite due to academics, as is normally the reason. Surprisingly, acads were much easier and manageable this time, despite summers and the mess associated with it.

But term 2 was bad and forgettable. There is no other way to describe it. Summers were a nightmare for the first few days. In the end, I got a good offer, but not before some severe heartburn and frustration. Then followed events on campus which left everybody stunned and shocked. Then came the mid-terms, and the stress associated with that. The next 2 months were a personal nightmare, something which I hope doesn't come back to me this term. All in all, 3 months of the course I would like to forget as much as possible about...

No comments: