Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm an addict :|

Blogging is addictive. Let me admit it. After I'd put up all the stuff here from first few weeks, I'd thought I'd get a bit of a breather, but no. I just have to keep writing. And there's no dearth of stuff to write about. Campus life is so incredibly crazy on a non-stop basis that I can write everyday and still not fall short of words. Which, knowing the way I write, I won't, anyway :P The only limitation is time. And it is indeed a severe limitation. I wish I had the time to record life in much more detail. I go back and read this and feel that I've just about touched the tip of the iceberg. And with the lousy memory that I have, I'll soon forget the small funny things which happen, the types which give you a good laugh for a moment or two. Life is, after all, made up of such small moments of bliss :|

No comments: