Thursday, June 19, 2008

A new day has come...

First Posted on Pagalguy, here

Its 1.30 in the morning, and I've just managed to burn the last of my stuff on DVDs to lug to campus. The last few days have been absolutely crazy.... so much of work, so many loose ends to tie up, so many goodbyes. Add the PlaceCom assignment to that and my nerves are in a fairly frazzled state..

I started my journey 3 long years ago, and here I am today, 3 days from catching a train to the God's Own Kampus, a reality which I wouldnt even dream of a few months ago. Life is about to change like it has never before.... that much my friends in the IIMs assure me. For a change, change is not something I want to avoid; the past is not something I want to cling to. The view through the viewfinder is gonna be completely new, with vistas and horizons never seen before.

In a sense, its like I am about to board a train; a train which I have no idea where it will take me. All I think I can say is that I hope I enjoy the journey.

Just cant wait to reach there and setup my tripod ( err, base )

No comments: